Automated Tank Truck Manifold Systems
Concept of reliable product management and loss control for tank truck fuel deliveries
Excellent manifolds play a key role in product contamination prevention, loss control and efficiency.
Alfons Haar offers factory pre-assembled manifolds which are commonly fully automated through a single PreciBUS cable which eliminates any requirement for junction boxes or other electrical connections.
- Extremely simple driver handling
- Multiple delivery operations in parallel without jumper hoses for increased efficiencies and risk reduction
- Multi-product delivery in parallel for direct delivery by gravity
- Standalone or simultaneously pumped delivery (bulk or wet hose operation)
Alfons Haar core differential advantage
- Automated manifold systems inherently offer the best product cross-over prevention capabilities. In combination with Alfons Haar patentedProduct Return Spoutsthe systems automatically routes the returned product to the correct compartment or stops the operation in case of any hose handling mistakes
- Factory pre-manufactured and a single (1) PreciBUS and pressurised air supply connection in total grant the fastest and most reliable installation
- Tamper proof accessories treated as a core part of the technological concept proving a reliable loss control for unmetered deliveries
- Couplings available with
Alfons Haar recommends the COP extension DTMQ (WELMEC, paper 10.2, data transfer of measured quantities) which fundamentally enables infrastructures with accurate volume data transfer starting at the loading terminal via API couplings. Utilisation of the data enables automatic inventory data entry into the delivery system controller and real-time meter versus inventory verifications.
Managed by PreciCONTROLand combinable withPreciTURBO, PreciPUREand PreciMAmetering solutions.